Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

4th Help Reflection

I took it upon myself to help out with more than the required amount of Helping Projects this semester. As my fourth helping project, i helped Karan Grewal with his intramural tournaments. I have participated as well as spread the word about the tournaments every time he had one. In the beginning of the year I participated in the Dodgeball Tournament, and my team made it to the second or third round and then got eliminated. In the late fall, early winter of this school year I went to each class room and took a survey on who would want to participate in the 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 tournaments going on during Intramurals Club. My team consisted of Casey Chandler, DeAundre Cola, Cyprus Richardson and Me. We made it to the finals and tied in the tournament, there was no set winner. As of right now, I gave word about the Football Tournament going on right now and my team is in the semi-finals of the tournament, winner of this game goes to the championships to play Karan and his undefeated team. Loser goes home. So basically these are all the things that I have helped Karan with this year and for his Intramurals Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment